Saturday, August 6, 2016

Looking forward to another year!

Greetings all!

 Whether you are a teacher, student, parent or administrator, welcome to the Geography Anywhere Anytime site! I hope that you find what you are looking for in terms of furthering geographical understanding for yourself, your child or groups of students. This site is designed to help anyone and everyone learn the basics of relative location and cultural geography. Knowing where things are happening and who, culturally, is involved are both key to understanding how our world works. I have been teaching geography for quite a while and use this site in my own Geography class.

The site has seen an increase in traffic in the last couple of years and I'm happy to report that much of it has been global. The following map and chart shows you the locations of site access since the site began. 


 

If you find what you are looking for, great! If you don't or you have ideas for improving the site, please reach out to me at markaengstrom@hotmail.com and I'll be glad to help if I can.

Best, Mark Engstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment